Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 4. december 2014

Emily de Molly Cool, Calm & Collected swatches

Emily de Molly Cool, Calm & Collected is a medium blue with teal tendencies in some light settings. It is a holo – and a very strong holo with a very strong effect in most light settings! This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this teal leaning blue - it makes me think of a tropical ocean...
I bought it from Norway Nails. Use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

26 kommentarer:

  1. It has such a strong holo effect and it's very, very, very nice, I like it a lot :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is so strong - and I also think it's very easy to like :)

      Slet
  2. It suits you really well. Very cool shade.

    SvarSlet
  3. Very very pretty hue, I like it a lot!

    SvarSlet
  4. It's lovely and the name is so cool!

    SvarSlet
  5. A delightful shade and a lovely effect

    SvarSlet
  6. It's gorgeous and very tropical ocean indeed :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it gives me that vibe - so tempting in this dark, gloomy season...

      Slet
  7. It's a real cool colour, but it's not really calm ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - unless you think it's calm too look at an ocean ;)

      Slet
  8. Can't keep calm in front of aqua holos *___*

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh, this reminds me of hot summer days at the pool!

    SvarSlet
  10. Oh dear goodness, I über love it! *_* Really need to remind myself about it <3

    SvarSlet
  11. i was mesmerized as soon as i saw the first photo *.*

    SvarSlet
  12. This is an amazing holo!

    SvarSlet
  13. *adds another polish name on her wish list*
    :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you really need this one - and before it's sold out!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...