Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 30. december 2014

Glam Polish Mid-Winter’s Dream coll.: Below Zero, Arctic Freeze and Polar Lights

Here are my picks from Glam Polish Mid-Winter’s Dream collection: Below Zero, Arctic Freeze and Polar Lights. They are all shown in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Below Zero:
Glam Polish Below Zero is a pretty, light blue jelly holo with ultra holo glitter and silver holo microglitter. It is amazing in the sun, sooo sparkly and glittery and impossible not to stare at.

Arctic Freeze:
Glam Polish Arctic Freeze is a green between a light jade and sea green, it’s a crelly with a very subtle holo effect only seen in the sun, silver glass flecks and shimmer.

Polar Lights:
Glam Polish Polar Lights is a beautiful aqua/sea green jelly holo with ultra holo glitter and silver holo microglitter. If at all possible this is even MORE amazing and out of this world in the sun than Below Zero, I’m so going to wear this when summer comes. Furthermore it’s also super sparkly in artificial lights – and it’s super distracting – I love it!
Polar Lights swept my feet away - but I love all 3 of them! What do you think?
I bought it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!

30 kommentarer:

  1. These three pretties are so cute (and totally my cup of tea) that I can't choose just one of them. I really like your taste in polish *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very difficult to choose - and aww, thanks a lot, I'm happy to hear that!

      Slet
  2. Yeah, I've noticed that Maria's tastes in nail polish are similar to mine too. I love the first and third one, they are wowzers and stunners; the second one is pretty too but you know Maria I love bigger holo particles ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL the more the merrier - I'm glad I'm not alone ;)
      Well I also love a stronger holo - so in this case #1 and 3 are also my favorites...

      Slet
  3. It maybe isn't as sparkly as the other two, but Arctic Freeze is the pretties of the three to me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very beautiful - and when spring and summer comes I surely will use it!

      Slet
  4. I loooove Glam Polish and these three are amazing!!!

    SvarSlet
  5. I don't like cold weather, but I would be glad to "suffer" with these cold cold nail polishes :-) So, please, you can just leave me there Under Zero to Freeze under some Polar Lights :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I sure can my friend - and I too look forward to spring. At least the light is starting to get stronger again, so we are on the right track!

      Slet
  6. Polar Light is stunning but still I prefer Below Zero, it made my eyes pop out and my jaw fall *O*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I had a difficult time choosing - but once Polar Lights was on my nails - I fell in love <3

      Slet
  7. Oh wow these are lovely. I'd have to say my favourite is Below Zero, then Polar Lights then Artic Freeze last. :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are indeed all lovely - and Below Zero is definitely gorgeous!

      Slet
  8. Three really lovely polishes. My favourite would be Below Zero

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I see why you like it - it surely is gorgeous!

      Slet
  9. Yay...my favourite would be Polar Lights, but it would clash with my skin tone. So thumbs up for Below Zero .o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad it's a clash with you skin - so in case you visit, I won't have to worry LOL

      Slet
  10. I also bought Polar Lights, it's stunningly beautiful! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. ok, you killed me right now. KILLED ME!! ahhahah i just adore all three of them

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww - I'm happy you like them - and glad you weren't injured badly LOL

      Slet
  12. Ok ok ok .... my heartrate just got up with like 50 beats per minute! Mint <3 Mint! <3 Both of them, so very pretty!! Love Below Zero as well, also gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL be still my heart ;)
      Yep, that's the exact right kind of green for me - both of them!

      Slet
  13. I love Arctic and Polar Lights but
    I just choosen one of them ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Sometimes it's difficult to choose - especially only one LOL

      Slet
  14. Los tres son impresionantes y pasan directamente a mi whislist, no sabría por cual decantarme...son tan tan bonitos!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are right - and I hope you get ll of them :)

      Slet
  15. Love all of them, can't chooose :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...