Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 9. december 2014

Emily de Molly Maddy's Magenta swatches

Emily de Molly Maddy’s Magenta is an absolutely gorgeous magenta holo with a super strong effect, and my regular readers know how much I love this kind of color <3
This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Do you like it - or even love i as much as I do?
I bought it from Norway Nails. Use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

25 kommentarer:

  1. Very very pretty - you know I like such shades a lot, one of my favourites :) Maybe even favourite :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Ah yes, I love this as much as you do! How very beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  3. Perfect in every way. Colour and holo-flame.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. Love the color and the strong holo effect is mesmerizing!

    SvarSlet
  5. Magenta is always good. especially one like this!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, magenta shades from light to dark - I love them all!!

      Slet
  6. It's really stunning and absolutely gorgeous. We should rename it to "Maria's Magenta" :-D <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you are sooo right about that, it would be a perfect name for it!!

      Slet
  7. Beautiful magenta colour and strong holo effect and yes, it really looks like "your" colour! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. This is a beauty and suits you perfectly <3

    SvarSlet
  9. If this is a red version of Where Boys Fear To Tread, I think I need it! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...