Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 28. december 2014

The Never Ending Haul Story - Part 31

It's Sunday morning here in Denmark, and that means it's time for a new part of The Never Ending Haul Story - part 31 - and these polishes are all from August!
See all nail mail from August (and September) right HERE!


- a swap from Denise...

- from Hypnotic Polish...

- from Norway Nails...

- OPI's from Ebay

- and a few more from Norway Nails...

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

22 kommentarer:

  1. Wow Maria, so many gorgeous polishes. Oh...by the way, one of these looks extremely familiar to me ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I know exactly which one you are think of ;)

      Slet
  2. Another great haul, there are so many pretties in that bunch too :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I love these never ending haul overviews. The ILNPs are so gorgeous I was almost blind to the other beauties. I did manage to notice that far right Cadillacquer though :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am sooo happy to hear that <3
      LOL - I know - the ILNP's are so gorgeous, but I'm happy you did notice at least one ofther polish :D

      Slet
  4. Svar
    1. Here now, take a glass of water - feeling better? hahahaha

      Slet
  5. more holo awesomeness, can't believe my eyes *.*
    see colors by llarowe's refresh...ing here, my favorite <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is one super gorgeous polish for sure - I also love it so much!

      Slet
  6. A stunning collection to end the year with!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is, even if they technically arrived a few month ago LOL

      Slet
  7. These all look amazing! :-) I'm looking at the pictures again and again, both these and the nail mail photos I've seen earlier.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww - thanks a lot, I'm glad you like my posts :)

      Slet
  8. Gorgeous polishes - I do like the look of the PMS ones :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they do have some pretty ones, don't they :)

      Slet
  9. There are really too many of them that are gorgeous...All Liquid Sky Lacquer are beautiful, those purple Glam Polish too, and I like also that Dance Legend very much :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...