Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 12. december 2014

Emily de Molly Sacred Duty swatches

Emily de Molly Sacred Duty is a muted blue blue holo with grey hints and a strong golden shimmer. The holo is strong and visible in most light settings and the golden shimmer plays along all the time. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it?
I bought it from Norway Nails. Use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

27 kommentarer:

  1. Very pretty, I like the brand.

    SvarSlet
  2. Icy blue is always good in winter. Especially with such a nice shine! Looks good on you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it does have that wintery feel to it - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  3. What a pretty icy blue. It looks great on you.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. I think it's quite unique, very pretty!

    SvarSlet
  5. Fit for a snow queen. Beautiful shade and the sparkle is just gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I hope she likes it too - and yes it really is!

      Slet
  6. Me encanta y me recuerda a OVER IN THE MOON de Color Club jeje, a ti no?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Sacred Duty is more muted than Over The Moon - EdM Inner Peace is more like it :)

      Slet
  7. Generally I like very much all holographic nail polishes and I simply love dark holographic polishes :-) This one is light, but very beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. This one is also really gorgeous <3 I love the colour and the holo effect :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. Is this heaven? *3* I LOVE this one, is just some sort of perfection <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...