Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 11. december 2014

Il Etait Un Vernis Crush On Blue, Once Upon A Time coll. swatches

Yesterday I showed the first of three polishes, click HERE, from a new brand called Il Etait UnVernis - Monday I'll show the last one!
Il Etait Un Vernis Crush On Blue is from the Once Upon A Time collection. The formula is really nice to work with and the dry time is good. It’s a sapphire metallic blue with holo flakies. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's really beautiful - do you like it?
Monday I'll show the last of the three, my favorite from this collection!

40 kommentarer:

  1. Flakies! I only can love it :D

    SvarSlet
  2. I think I got a crush on this blue polish! It's gorgeus! ;-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Now that's more like it :D
    Lovely colour, and it sparkles beautifully.

    SvarSlet
  4. Looks wonderful! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  5. Well, that's an Elena-blue :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  6. I certainly have a crush on this blue ;-) It's stunning and gorgeous :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. It's pretty, I really like the look of it. I'm not crazy about the price tag though :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, the price is somewhat high compared to other indies - also European indies...

      Slet
  8. I like the strong shimmer. This polish seems to glow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it does have that glow that makes it so unique!

      Slet
  9. Amazing blue holos are just magic. I can feel myself drowning happily in this colour! It makes me feel so relaxed and gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are, aren't they - and I get what you say about the calmness :)

      Slet
  10. Holo flakies makes my eyes turn into little hearts! How gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  11. :O Es increible, me encanta, es precioso y me recuerda a las noches de verano!

    SvarSlet
  12. Yes, I surely have a crush on this blue! :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. OMG that is bluetiful *________________________*
    I am hoping they gave you a discount code, I could buy their OUAT collection after seeing these beauty here!

    SvarSlet
  14. Oh my, this colour is just gorgeous!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...