Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 29. december 2014

Glisten & Glow Kissing Mrs. Claus - Holiday Trio swatches

Kissing Mrs. Claus is from the Glisten &Glow Holiday Trio 2014: Elves Gone Wild, Kissing Mrs. Claus and Naughty List.
It’s a beautiful wine red/purple holo with a strong effect – visible in most light settings. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. The dry time without a top coat is quick.
Isn't it pretty?

24 kommentarer:

  1. All I have to say is: red holo :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - so true and to me that means gorgeous :D

      Slet
  2. My shade of red and a holo above that - yes, yes I like it :D
    Love the name as well.

    SvarSlet
  3. It is very pretty. I also like the name a lot - it's really cute :)

    SvarSlet
  4. It's super pretty! Love that kind of berry tone, so festive!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, I cannot get enough of them at the moment :)

      Slet
  5. I really love the name of the polish,so festive ;) the shade is beautiful as well (:

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is such a cute name for a beautiful red :)

      Slet
  6. Like this colour, it's rusty! And super holo!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's not really rusty in person - but it is indeed a super holo!

      Slet
  7. The blue sparkle in this one is lovely!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does indeed have a beautiful blue flame .)

      Slet
  8. Now this one is really stunning and looks amazing - I like it a lot :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. Really nice :-) But, my favourite is Naughty List :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. It is pretty! Dark red + holo = love

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...