Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 25. december 2014

Lustré Forest Fresh and Mulberry swatches

I never tried Lustré before, so I was happy when Kataria from Edgy Polish sent me these two to review when I shopped before Christmas!

Forest Fresh:
Forest Fresh was a somewhat on the thick side, so I gave it a dose of Seche Restore to thin it. It’s a green metallic. It’s super opaque in the first coat/it is a one-coater, but this is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite. It is a little brush-strokey, but a top coat helps. I think it must be a brilliant stamping polish.

Mulberry:
Mulberry is a beautiful and vampy wine red shimmery and slightly metallic. The formula was very nice to work with and it’s super opaque in the first coat/it is a one-coater. This is however two coats without a top coat. It has such a pretty velvety kind of finish. I also think this one must be a brilliant stamping polish.
Do you like them?
See the selection of Lustré in Edgy Polish right HERE!

26 kommentarer:

  1. never saw this brand before, but they look interesting

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I didn't either before Edgy Polish got them in!

      Slet
  2. This is the first time I see this Lustré brand but honestly I don't like much Forest Fresh... :( On the other hand, Mulberry is much more interesting ^^

    SvarSlet
  3. Ah yeah, they both look good for stamping!

    SvarSlet
  4. They are both really lovely. I do prefer the first one though :-)

    Merry Christmas :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Mulberry looks very pretty! I love one-coaters that are good for stamping! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. They look a bit too frosty, but colours are lovely. I agree with you - they do sound like good stamping polishes.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think they must be very good for stamping!

      Slet
  7. The colour of Mulberry is nice, but they're both very streaky. May be good for stamping.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. I especially like the colour of Mulberry :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Forest Fresh is nice as colour, but that's exactly the finish that I try to avoid :-/ Mulberry is completely another story, I like it! :-) Also I think they would be good for stamping :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Welll, not my favorite finish either - but I agree Mulberry is gorgeous!

      Slet
  10. Don't like the streakyness :-( Shows on both of them. But the colours are just my thing, love that!

    SvarSlet
  11. Me gustan los dos, y un nail art con ellos debe de quedar perfecto.
    El verde militar me encanta.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased to hear it - and yes, I think they are perfect for stamping!

      Slet
  12. more love for colors than for finish ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...