Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 8. december 2014

Emily de Molly Amazonia swatches

Emily de Molly Amazonia is most of all a teal holo – but in some light settings it is heavily green leaning. The holo has a super strong effect in most light settings! This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this teal with the strong holo?
I bought it from Norway Nails. Use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

30 kommentarer:

  1. What a gorgeous teal holo <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Another one that reminds me of the sea I saw on holiday! It's so lovely and bright...!

    SvarSlet
  3. It is super gorgeous :D I like that it is a bit toned down compared to some similar holos.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very pretty - but I don't mind "loud" holos LOL

      Slet
  4. It is simply stunning! I love it :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. I love it, it's such a me-colour. Do you like it as well? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I thought of you while wearing it - I like it, but am not in love with it, you know too teal isn't me, and I guess I kind of hoped it was less teal...

      Slet
  6. TEAL *Q* <3_______<3 Teal=Love; Holo=Love; Teal+Holo=<3<3<3 *_______*

    SvarSlet
  7. As Ky I love teal holos! My favourite polish is actually a teal linear holo. I love this one too!

    SvarSlet
  8. A lovely nail polish. Very pretty shade of green.

    SvarSlet
  9. Another beauty from Emily de Molly *__*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, EdM makes so many beauties, I love all their holo's :)

      Slet
  10. Soooo beautiful, love it *.*

    SvarSlet
  11. This is just wonderful, so strong! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...