Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 18. juli 2016

Born Pretty Store stamping plate review


In my row of stamping plate reviews, I have reached Born Pretty Store plates, well known to most with interest in stamping.

You can buy the plates directly from Born Pretty Store located in Hong Kong, they offer free shipping.
You also from can buy them from various other shops all over the world – and the price vary accordingly, but they belong among the affordable ones.
The shipping from Hong Kong is most of the time 2-6 weeks.
The plates sizes are 6 x 12 cm plates with plastic backing and round 5.5 cm plates with foil backing without sharp edges.
The patterns vary in size from very big (where you use part of the pattern) to different other sizes, the smallest square patterns I have are 1.5 x 1.7 cm– but most of the square patterns are 1.5 x 2.2/2.5 cm.

The 6 x 12 cm comes in cardboard sleeves and both kind are protected by a protective film, that you need to remove before use.
The etching is really lovely, neither too deep nor shallow – just right, also easy to use for beginners.

OK, let's meet some random plates from my collection, click on the photos to enlarge them:

- and some of the manicures I did with Born Pretty Store plates:
Take 19: Base is Ms. Sparkle Show Stopper (Nail The Mail excl.) stamped with Colour Alike B. a Fairy Forest, plate Born Pretty Store BPL-029, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky White.


Take 20: Base is Ms. Sparkle Water stamped with Rica Hello Gorgeous, plate Born Pretty Store BPL-029, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky White.

Take 39: Base Rica This Heart of Mine stamped with Colour Alike B. an Orion, plate Born Pretty Store BPL-029, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.


Take 44: Base Enchanted Polish Entwined stamped with Colour Alike B. a Sweetheart, plate Born Pretty Store Qgirl-049, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.

Take 57: Base Colores de Carol Cheshire stamped with Hit The Bottle Copper Haired Girl, plate Born Pretty Store BP-L015, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.

Take 61: The base is Cupcake Witchery stamped with Hit The Bottle Drop Red Gorgeous, plate Born Pretty Store BP-L004, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.

Take 66: Base Kiko 853 Pearly Light Yellow stamped with MoYou London Black Knight, plate Born Pretty Store BPL 029, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.

Take 104: The base is Morgan Taylor All Dolled Up stamped with Jolifin Night Black, plate Born Pretty Store BPL-024, stamper UberChic XL clear stamper.

Pros:
The etching is perfect = they are very easy to use.
There are very many patterns to choose from.
They are fairly inexpensive, especially if you buy them directly from Born Pretty Store or on Ebay, where they can be found at an even lower price.
They are easy to use even if you are a beginner.

Cons:
Not really any I can think of or experienced myself.

Final conclusion:
I love them – simple as that!

Do you own any Born Pretty Store plates - and do you like them?

I hope you enjoyed this NON SPONSORED review!

To see other stamping plate and stamping gear reviews, just click the "stamping nail art and gear" link below...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

28 kommentarer:

  1. Nice collection :) I love all the flowery plates

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. Love your stamping. They are always perfect :D

    SvarSlet
  3. I have many BP stamping plates, really many. Among all of these it happened only one that wasn't well etched in total, and it wasn't a sponsored plate (bought from e-bay). I like their quality a lot! I have the 1st and the 5th big plate you've shown.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased to hear you also like them, and only had one problematic one!

      Slet
  4. I have a lot of BP plates and really like them. Nice price and lots of plates to choose from.

    SvarSlet
  5. i never do stamping,,yours is very nice!

    SvarSlet
  6. Nossa!
    Que lindas..amei todas plaquinhas e unhas feitas.

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I'm so glad you like them!

      Slet
  7. I am a big fan of BPS stamping plates and I think the quality and price range is very good. Nice manicures!

    SvarSlet
  8. I haven't tried as many brands of stamping plates as you so I can't compare them to many other brands, but I love BPS plates and often purchase new ones.

    SvarSlet
  9. I have around 30 BPS plates and I would say that 95% of them have great quality and I use them often :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's so nice to hear your experience - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  10. I really like my BPS plates, they are on my top three list of favourite plates. And even the smaller designs fit my nails, score! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. Almost all of my plates are from BPS and so far I haven't had any problems with them, they are really good.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also love mine - thanks for sharing :)

      Slet
  12. Wow what a selection! And some lovely manis you've created :-D

    SvarSlet
  13. My favourite here is Take 20, gorgeous! :-) I have all the plates that you showed us today, I have a lot of BPS plates and I love them! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it was one of my first, but I still feel it belongs among the best, so thanks a lot!
      Yes, I have noticed, and some of these are bought because of you LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...