Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 23. juli 2016

MAC Rain of Flowers swatches


MAC Rain of Flowers was originally released in 2010 I believe as an LE, but as far as I know it has had one re-release since then. It is a blackened violet, in two coats an eggplant purple, loaded with blue shimmer, it’s gorgeous, but also almost too dark for me! You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this unique, dark beauty?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. Very very mysterious. Vampy to the 10th degree ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. It is rather good looking!

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh wow it really is something! And that shimmer oh yes :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. It is super beautiful, it looks like night sky :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. It's a perfect polish for galaxy mani! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. very different color I love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes it is - I'm so pleased to hear you like it :)

      Slet
  7. That is definitely too dark for me too :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...