Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 2. juli 2016

Chanel Rouge Peche 81 swatches


Chanel Rouge Peche 81 is a vintage, but I don’t know how old. It is a gorgeous, bright red crelly, I love it. Two coats are enough, and the finish is super shiny, but gasp for the first time in years I forgot to use my ridge filler base coat, so I went for an extra coat…
Isn't this vintage beauty gorgeous..?



1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. Oldie but goodie! Sure is a gorgeous one and looks fab :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it does, doesn't it - I love it so much!

      Slet
  2. It looks modern even if it's vintage :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think you are absolutely right!

      Slet
  3. This is exactly why I don't want to buy my first Chanel ;) I'm afraid the hoarder in me will go in overdrive to get my hands all the Chanels and not only would I be broke, but I wouldn't look at my other polishes anymore if all Chanels are as great as this one :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you are a wise woman, the first is dangerous, and collecting them is very addictive ;)

      Slet
  4. This Vintage is so gorgeous! Wow! What a shade <3

    SvarSlet
  5. I can see why you love it! I would too if I had it :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh wow, that's a fantastic looking polish! Great colour! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...