Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 7. juli 2016

Glam Polish Man on the Moon swatches


Glam Polish Man On The Moon is from the Outta This World Trio. It’s a gorgeous starry night sky, a violet leaning blue… It contains holo flakies and dries a little textured. You easily can get away with one coat, but I’m showing it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
The entire collection is very vivid in the sun, but it’s definitely also really beautiful in indoor light settings.
I think this is my favorite of the tree, what do you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. I have a hard time resisting this kind of polishes! If I could I would buy all looking like this :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, they really are hard to resist, I agree!

      Slet
  2. You know I love such galactic nail polishes :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I do indeed - and this is extra gorgeous!

      Slet
  3. I just love when polishes are pretty both in the sun and indoors :)

    SvarSlet
  4. That's gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  5. One more gorgeous beauty! Love it! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Definitely YES! It's gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Wooooww this is the one! I love it!

    SvarSlet
  8. Very, very nice! I like it a lot :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - so I'm happy you like it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...