Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 25. juli 2016

My stamping journey - part 26


In this part you will meet Take 106, 107 and 108...

Take 106 - my favorite of these...
Take 106: The base is Glam Polish Everyone has a Secret Identity stamped with Jolifin Night Black, plate UberChic The Far East 01, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.
Note to myself: I’m a sucker for pink/black combos, so I love it…

Take 107
Take 107: The base is Chanel Cavaliere 526 stamped with Colour Alike B. a Mars, plate Cici & Sisi Spring 01(acrylic plate), stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.

Take 108
Take 108: The base is Glam Polish Without Us, You’re Nothing stamped with Hit The Bottle A Bolt From The Blue, plate Marianne Nails 50, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.
Note to myself: A little thin part on the middle finger, otherwise OK.
So what do you think?
My favorite is 106...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

26 kommentarer:

  1. nice work!!my likes is 106 and 107 love it!!!=)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  2. Coppery-brown one is so perfect it has to be my favourite.

    SvarSlet
  3. 106 and 107 are my picks, and 107 is great - the colour combo is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  4. As combinações que fez estão ótimas.gostei de todos.


    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like them!

      Slet
  5. Awww..They are all so pretty, but 107 is completely unique! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. For me it's a toss up between 106 and 107. I love both combinations :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow they are all gorgeous :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. You're getting so good at this :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is sweet music to my ears, thank you so much!

      Slet
  9. The orange and blue caught my eye, unusual combination but it works!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is unusual, but I'm so glad you like it thanks a lot!

      Slet
  10. Another fabulous group!! Keep them coming - LOL!!
    I love that butterfly in those unique color tones! And the pink/black is big winner.
    You may be finding slight flaws - but they look amazing!

    SvarSlet
  11. Thank you so much - but I'm not perfect, fortunately :)

    SvarSlet
  12. I think 106 is my favourite too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  13. I like all of them, they are sooo well done! My favourite is Take 107, I guess because of that beautiful butterfly :-)

    SvarSlet
  14. I cant chose, i like all of them a lot!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...