Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 13. juli 2016

Picture Polish Ultra Violence swatches


Picture Polish Ultra Violence is one of the 2013 Collaboration Shades, it’s with my friend Michelle aka Lab Muffin. I have shown it before, here, but decided it deserved another go ;) 
It is in Michelles own words: "Ultra Violence has a base of rich purple shimmer with a slight rusty duochrome at extreme angles, with foily magenta flecks which catch the light. On top of that stunning colour, there's a generous smattering of coral holo hex glitter, and the whole shiny combination is opaque in 2-3 coats." I’m, showing this beauty in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this purple beauty?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

13 kommentarer:

  1. Not sure about this one... Like the color, but the glitter maybe not so much!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The same here; not sure about the glitter but I'd have to check it out on my nails to give a verdict ;)

      Slet
    2. Yes, I see what you mean both of you - I felt like that the first time I showed it, but not any longer ;)

      Slet
  2. I like it, but it doesn't quite wow me, although the colour is nice :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I follow you a fair bit of that road...

      Slet
  3. I must confess I am wow'd by it. Interesting with the glitters and gorgeous purple :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. Yes, I like it! Quite beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...