Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 9. juli 2016

Chanel Cavaliere 526 swatches


Chanel Cavaliere 526 is from the Dans La Lumière de L'Ètè, summer 2016 collection: Turban 524, Cavaliere 526, Conotier 532, Espadrilles 534, Emeraude 536. It’s a dark coffee brown with a beautiful and deep shimmer. You see it in 2 easy coats.
I know a lot of you do not like brown, but when they are this dark - I rather do...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

12 kommentarer:

  1. I would probably call this an autumn color, but whatever the season it is a gorgeous polish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes it is - and true, it's not your typical summer polish - but great for tanned skin!

      Slet
  2. Not bad for a brown - you know I am no so keen on browns! But I do like the shimmer and this looks good on you :-D

    SvarSlet
  3. not really that into browns, but this one is cute

    SvarSlet
  4. Umm... yes, that's brown, hahaha! :D If I collected Chanels like you, I would have been happy to have it in my collection :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL you have a diplomatic way with words :D

      Slet
  5. There is brown and then there is this. This is an enchanting polish. I love the shade, the shimmer, depth... Everything about it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, what a nice and true way of describing it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...