Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 22. juli 2016

Isadora City Light 237 swatches


Even if I am having kind of a blog vacation with only one daily post - the pastel Friday mornings goes on ;)


Isadora City Light 237 is from their Gel Lacquer line. It’s a warm toned pastel yellow (I prefer them colder), but pretty anyhow. The formula is nice and two coats are enough, but because of my ridges I added an extra + a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this warm-toned pastel yellow - or do you also prefer the colder-toned..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

26 kommentarer:

  1. I prefer pastel yellows to be cooler-toned, but this is a lovely shade in any case.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, so do I - but I agree, it still is lovely!

      Slet
  2. It's a cute color but I fear it would give me the dreaded lobster hands, so I'll go for cooler-toned too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they seem to be better for many skin types...

      Slet
  3. I think I prefer pastel yellow tone! But I quite like this one too! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. I think it's a cheerful colour :)

    SvarSlet
  5. This is a beautiful shade! And I must say, you're doing a great job blogging on your blog vacation:)

    SvarSlet
  6. Really nice yellow and looks great on you :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...