Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 16. juli 2016

Golden Rose Rich Color 24 and 38 swatches


This Saturday morning I have two random Golden Rose Rich Color to show you!


Golden Rose Rich Color 24 is a gorgeous true red one-coater, but because of my ridges I’m showing it in two + a coat of Seche Vite.


Golden Rose Rich Color 38 is a one-coater, but because of my ridges I’m showing it in two + a coat of Seche Vite. It’s a really pretty periwinkle-leaning light to medium blue cream.
I like both - but am partial to the red...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

10 kommentarer:

  1. Usually I would like the red better too, but I honestly fell for the blue one this time. It's really pretty. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - but I still find it difficult to choose :)

      Slet
  2. I like the blue one :-) Well, yes, you knew that I would like it :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. It is so unusual to me when you venture from indie and high end polishes to these inexpensive brands, but I am glad that you do it. This is my favourite line of Golden Rose polishes. Great quality and a good choice of colours.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are good quality - so I'm pleased to hear yu also like them!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...