Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 6. juli 2016

Ms. Sparkle Polish But My Trousers Always Fit! swatches


Ms. Sparkle Polish But My Trousers Always Fit! is a Nail The Mail store exclusive. It’s a bright, fun and beautiful neon green scattered holo. I’m not impressed by the self-leveling ability of this polish, so I definitely recommend a top coat. You see it in two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love this bright green - what do you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. Perfect for the summer. I like it!

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow... that is one eye-searing neon green! I'm not sure if I would have the guts to rock it as a complete manicure but I would love it as an accent nail... or maybe just for the dots in an accent ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha it is - and I love loud colors like this!

      Slet
  3. Wow.... It certainly is bright! Loving it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and I'm so pleased you like it!

      Slet
  4. Super bright and super gorgeous. I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh this is so beautiful! I'm so into neons for summer but I actually haven't gotten around to wearing any yet. Time to change that!:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It definitely is time to change that :)

      Slet
  6. Bright and beautiful! Very trendy! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Very bright, cheerful and beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...