Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 29. juli 2016

Moyra Limoncello 622 swatches


The summer weeks fly - and it's Friday morning, so yes, time for another pastel yellow!
Moyra Limoncello 622 is a slightly warm-toned pastel yellow, very pretty. The formula is really nice and it dries matte. Two coats are enough, but I added an extra for these photos + a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this one?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

15 kommentarer:

  1. Have you ever counted your collection of yellows? I quite like this cheerful one :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I have more than 100 pastel yellows, not counting the normal yellows ;)

      Slet
  2. wow you have so many yellow in collection. Right now I just have one golden polish if that counts as yellow :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I have, I collect the pastel yellows ;)

      Slet
  3. A lovely bright summertime polish!

    SvarSlet
  4. Not as much pastel as I would like, but very sunny indeed! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, a bit more would have been even better!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...