Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 27. juli 2016

Lacquester Is That Lipstick On Your Collar? swatches


OK, even if I promised only to show one daily post during my blog vacation, I do have an extra today ;)
Lacquester Is That Lipstick On Your Collar? Is from the Almost Summer collection. It’s a red chameleon shifting from a bright red to a hot pink with a magenta shimmer – and sometimes both, very unique… It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this lipstick red polish with the fun name..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. i really like this one and the name also!!=)

    SvarSlet
  2. I don't see it as red. It looks like a true Maria pink, and a very fine one at that.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - well it isn't it definitely is more red ;)

      Slet
  3. Oh Wow, that is a stunner!

    SvarSlet
  4. I have considered buying this one, but I think I¨m going to end up giving it a miss. It looks nice though.

    SvarSlet
  5. Ooooo that's seriously is a killer one, the colors it changes is just awesome! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...