Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 10. juli 2016

Esmaltes da Kelly Fox Fur swatches


Esmaltes da Kelly Fox Fur is one of the Ultra-Holos. It’s a gorgeous dark, red-toned purple holo with a super strong effect. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
It might not look like a for fur - but it's gorgeous, isn't it?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. its gorgeous!!where do i buy it? i really like this!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - either from color4nails or Rainbow Connection...

      Slet
  2. That's my kind of color! :) Love it!

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. My kind of holo, my kind of color... definitely a winner (even though I still have to see the first fox in that color ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so happy ypu like it that much - and no, I also haven't (yet) seen a purple fox :)

      Slet
  4. It's very pretty, and I like the unique label on the bottle too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is beautiful - I would however love the brand name to be on the bottle...

      Slet
  5. You know I'm a sucker for this sort of purple holo. It is gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh wow it really is amazing :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Amazing purple and beautiful holo effect :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...