Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 28. juli 2016

My stamping journey - part 27


Today I have Take 109, 110 and 111 in my stamping journey for you!



Take 109
Take 109: The base is Glam Polish She’s Got The Power stamped with Hit The Bottle Drop Red Gorgeous, plate Bundle Monster Whoo Are You? BM-S315, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.

Take 110
Take 110: The base is Glam Polish Hibiscus Hideaway stamped with the duochrome Jolifin Flip-flop Ocean, plate Moyra 06 Florality 1, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.
Note to myself: Subtle, but nice enough.

Take 111
Take 111: The base is Emily de Molly Reflection stamped with Dance Legend 6 Yellow Stamping Polish, plate Moyra 07 Labyrinth, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.
Note to myself: I like it a lot!
Take 111, the last one of them, is my favorite - do you like any of these?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

24 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thank you so much, those are also my picks ;)

      Slet
  2. Hard to pick, they all look great!

    SvarSlet
  3. I like them all and quite a lot, you know. That owl and geometric print are great.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that, thanks a lot Vedrana <3

      Slet
  4. The last one is my pick; the first one is lovely too. The second - nice!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy you like them!!

      Slet
  5. And...another fabulous group!! Love those owl fingers & I'm impressed with that red that stayed red over a green!! Overall, yes 111 is the winner - love the colors and pattern you chose to combine.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that red really is super great - Thank you so much for your kind words!

      Slet
  6. First 2 remind me of Christmas :) I like the last one most

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL how fun, I didn't think of Christmas, but maybe you are right!
      Thanks a lot for your thoughts :)

      Slet
  7. I think, they're all great! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  8. all so beautiful! I like the last one the most <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - that's also my favorite!

      Slet
  9. My favourite one is the middle one because I really like the colours together :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are pretty together, and it's a subtle mani - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  10. Thumbs up for 109 and 111. 111 is my favourite! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  11. I really like all of them, I love how the owl came out and I like how cheerful is Take 111, but my favourite is Take 110, maybe because of that subtle effect and floral pattern! :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. OMG, that owl on your nails! ♥ I really like every creation in your stamping journey! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is such an amazing plate, I love it!
      You are so sweet, thank you so very much!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...