Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 25. august 2013

Chanel Elixir 589 - Superstition coll. fall 2013 swatches

As promised yesterday in my swatches of Alchimie 591 from the Chanel Superstition coll., fall 2013, today I have the two other shades.
Chanel Elixir's shade of red is not a pink, not a dusty rose, not a brick, not a vintage - but somewhere in between. The swatches I have seen so far lead me to believe it was much lighter, but it is fairly dusty and dark, and unfortunately Blogger changes my colors a tiny bit.
Elixir is very unique, and I didn't think I would like it, but I do!!
Elixir is a cream, here shown in 2 coats, but 1 coat is almost enough. The formula is amazing, it's definitely one of the best ever came across, it was almost self-applying, it's self leveling and dries quickly and super shiny, what's not to like about that - and it's totally worth the price tag.
Som lovet i går hvor jeg viste jer Alchimie 591 fra Chanel Superstition coll., efteråret 2013, kommer de to andre lakker i dag.
Chanel Elixir's røde farve er ikke pink, ikke støvet rose, ikke tegl, ikke almuerød - men noget der imellem. De fotos jeg har set af den indtil nu fik mig til på forhånd at tro, at den var meget lysere, men den er ret støvet of til den mørkere side, og desværre ændres farven når jeg lægger mine fotos op her på Blogger en lille smule.
Elixir er helt unik, og jeg troede ikke jeg ville bryde mig om den, men det gør jeg!!
Elixir er en creme lak og her vist i to lag, men et lag er næsten nok. Dens konsistens er helt klart en af de bedste jeg har prøvet, den lægger sig næsten selv på neglen og udjævner sig perfekt til en skinnende overflade, og tørretiden er kort. Det er da svært at have noget imod!

What do you think of Chanel Elixir 589???
Later today I will show you the last of the 3 polishes from Chanel Superstition coll., fall 2013, Mysterious 601.
Hvad synes du om Chanel Elixir 589???
Senere i dag vil jeg vise Jer den sidste af de 3 lakker fra Chanel Superstition coll., efteråret 2013, Mysterious 601.

25 kommentarer:

  1. That's a very special colour indeed! I'm glad to hear that the quality equals the price tag - that makes it so worth to have a good collection of them :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I love those undefined red shades like this one :) It looks beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, so do I, red is sooo many things, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  3. It looks nice, but a bit too safe, and I'm not used to seeing you wearing such colours.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, but then again you never see me wear polish without nail art ;) - I spiced it up with glitter and flowers :)

      Slet
    2. LOL, be patient hahaha, I'll post it when fall comes closer ;)

      Slet
  4. Very pretty! I'm not sure it's very unique, but I like it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is in person - Blogger made my photos much more pink...

      Slet
  5. This is really beautiful. You're going to make me want to get some Chanel polishes lol

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, I'm so sorry about that - but you will not regret it ;)

      Slet
  6. I agree: is some kind of unique colour ^^

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh, I really like Chanel Elixir, so dusty and unique! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. i think this elixir can help with lots of things :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I feel much better and younger hahahaha :)

      Slet
  9. Super creamy and gorgeous color. I'm a fan of the Chanel polishes!

    SvarSlet
  10. I've just bought it! Can't wait to see it in my nails!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. YAY - congratulations, I'm so happy for you, and I hope you like it as much as I do!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...