Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 5. august 2013

P2 Pool Side Party swatches: New Wave, Turquoise Sky, Violet Summerdream and Blue Lagoon

Today I have 4 of the 5 polishes from P2 Pool Side party, that I got in my swap with Denise
The 5th color is Sunshine Yellow, but it's neither pastel nor cold lemon yellow, so I chose not to include it in my wish list - shocked...? ;)

All are shown in two coats, without a top coat. Blue Lagoon is a one-coater and does NOT stain.
The formula is easy to work with and the dry time is good!

050 New Wave is a gorgeous sky blue, I am a total sucker for this type shade, and my collection clearly shows it ;)

020 Turquoise Sky is a "Tiffany" sort of blue-green...

030 Violet Summerdream is a dusty violet, that dries darker and dustier than the bottle leads you to believe...

010 Blue Lagoon is a fairly dark navy blue, one coat is enough and it does not stain - what's not to like about that...?

Do you like them...?
Tomorrow I have 2 swatch posts scheduled :)

30 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous colors!

    SvarSlet
  2. Awesome colours, New Wave is my fav :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Gorgeous swatches!! New wave is just stunning!!! Pretty nails lady :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Kristine - I love New Wave so much too :)

      Slet
  4. *Jaw Drops* Blue Lagoon does not stain!?!?! New Wave is also so beautiful! those 2 are new lems for sure!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nope, not a bit and I wore it 3-4 days... They are mu favorites too :)

      Slet
  5. I really like them. Especially Turquoise Sky catches my eye! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Beautiful colours :) I like New Wave.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are, and I love New Wave so much too!

      Slet
  7. åh, blue lagoon er da virkelig lækker at se på!

    SvarSlet
  8. gorgeous, i love all of them <3

    SvarSlet
  9. New Wave and Blue Lagoon are gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Turquoise Sky looks lovely on you and Blue Lagoon looks awesome.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are really pretty colors for sure :)

      Slet
  11. They look great, all of them! I was trying to read on the bottles, is this brand from Germany?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are indeed - and yes P2 is the DM Drogerien Markt's own brand, they make different kinds of cosmetics, but only sold in the DM shops...

      Slet
  12. They are all beautiful but blue lagoon is some kind of special one.
    Gooorgeous! :D

    SvarSlet
  13. These are all gorgeous! I can't pick a favorite! I love the three blues!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am so happy I got these, very pretty indeed!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...