Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 18. august 2013

Nailstation swatches: Red Romance, Electric Shopper and Cocorico

Today I have swatches of Nailstation Red Romance, Electric Shopper and Cocorico. I show them in 2 coats and without a top coat. Formula is flawless and dry time is good!

 
 
Nailstation Red Romance is a bright red with a shy shimmer - It's so pretty!

 
 
Nailstation Electric Shopper is a mid blue, strong and bold - in my eyes not really an electric blue, because it has a very light blend of turquoise... The finish is semi matte...

 
 
 
Nailstation Cocorico is a perfect light blue with a subtle shimmer - I simply love this type of blue....

A dear friend bought Cocorico for me, Red Romance and Electric Shopper I bought from Norway Nails, and if you use the code MARIA10 you get a 10% discount.
Cocorico fik jeg fra en sød veninde, men Red Romance og Electric Shopper købte jeg hos Norway Nails og hvis du bruger koden MARIA10 får du 10% rabat.

30 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful colors and swatches! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful colors especially Electric Shopper.

    SvarSlet
  3. Ohhh, gorgeousness!
    THOSE are colours for you! :D
    I really love electric shopper but red romance and cocorico have nothing to envy to electric love ^^

    SvarSlet
  4. I guess there is connection between red romance and me :) so beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel a strong connection with it too :)

      Slet
  5. Those two blues are so pretty, especially Electric Shopper. I'm always so drawn to the bright colors. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  6. I love Cocorico and Electric Shopper, they look beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I love Cocowhat the most! ;) It's sooooo pretty on you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. hahahaha, yeah, that name we will never forget ;) - thanks my friend!

      Slet
  8. These are so pretty! I love the two blues!

    SvarSlet
  9. Colors ♥ me :) they look amazig!

    SvarSlet
  10. While you likely know I am already sold on the blues, my favourite is actually Red Romance today! thats a beautiful red shimmer. I love it... and I really haven't gotten a red in a looooooong time *hummm* Time for Haulage?! lol

    SvarSlet
  11. Cocorico looks particularly nice.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's also my favorite of these three, if I only could pick one :)

      Slet
  12. maybe this time I'll choose the red one, but it's hard to make a decision... I don't know which one I like most! :)

    SvarSlet
  13. Beautiful! I'm really loving the blues!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...