Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 24. august 2013

Chanel Alchimie 591 - Superstition coll. fall 2013 swatches - Chanel Saturday

As promised earlier today in my introduction - click HERE - to Chanel Saturday, I here have swatches of:
Chanel Alchimie 591 is one of the three polishes in the fall 2013 collection called Superstition. It's a shimmery metallic khaki/olive green with golden undertones.
The dry time is good, and the formula is nice to work with, but as most metallics it is a little prone to brush strokes, but absolutely manageable, and a top coat will solve any issues you had.
This is 2 coats with a top coat to smooth the light brush strokes - enjoy!
Som lovet tidligere i dag i min introduktion til Chanel Saturday - klik HER, har jeg her swatches af:
Chanel Alchimie 591, der er en af de tre lakker fra Chanels efterårs kollektion 2013, der hedder Superstition. Det er en metallic khaki/olivengrøn med spændende shimmer og gyldne undertoner.
Tørretiden er hurtig og konsistensen er god at arbejde med, men som de fleste metallics kommer der let mærker efter penselstrøgene. Det er nu ikke særlig slemt, og en top lak vil løse problemet.
Her ser du 2 lag med en toplak for at udjævne de lette mærker efter penslen under påføringen, god fornøjelse!

Do you like Alchimie...?
Hvad synes du om Alchimie...?

Tomorrow I will show you Mysterious and Elixir, the 2 other polishes from the Superstition coll.
Have you checked what my "partner in crime" Elena from PicturedTinsel has to show you this Chanel Saturday?
I morgen viser jeg jer Mysterious og Elixir - og har du forresten husket at se hvad min veninde Elena fra PicturedTinsel har at vise jer på denne Chanel Saturday.

30 kommentarer:

  1. i love it, can't wait to get it!

    SvarSlet
  2. You rock honey! Love it! :)) ♥ ♥

    SvarSlet
  3. Looks great on you Maria :)

    SvarSlet
  4. It's not my colour at all - but it does look really good on you. And I love the idea of a Chanel Saturday! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's not my favorite Chanel, and yes, I think Elena had a great idea there :)

      Slet
  5. I am still skeptic about this nail lacquer, you know...
    It made to me the same effect of peridot, I was never too convinced by it :/
    But on your nails is sooo lovely!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are very, very different - I should do a comparison...

      Slet
  6. So different and beautiful color,love it!

    SvarSlet
  7. A bit odd colour, but pretty nonetheless. I like it on you.

    SvarSlet
  8. Eventhough Alchemie doesn't really match with my skin tone - it's my number 2 out of this collection. I love this 'chemical' green.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  9. I love antique gold shades like this! Absolutely love this one!

    SvarSlet
  10. What a pretty and unique shade! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is Yun, I'm happy you like it!

      Slet
  11. The first thing that I thought was: it looks very good on you! :-) The second thing: it could be useful to me for many things.... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, be careful, you might end up buying your first Chanel ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...