Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 6. august 2013

Isadora swatches: Miami Blue, Meadow and Bella Vita

As I promised earlier today I have 3 lovely pastel colors from Isadora to show you...
All are shown in two coats and no top coat. The formula is flawless and the dry time is good.

First we have the gorgeous sky blue Miami Blue - I love this shade of blue - and admit that I have a lot of look-a-likes ;)

Meadow is a fairly pale pastel green, not as pale as many of the almost white mint/pastel greens we have seen this season - it is more green - and quite pretty, I think...

Bella Vita is a lovely lavender with a very shy shimmer....

Do you like these pastels - and do you own any Isadora Polishes...?

36 kommentarer:

  1. I wish I had access to Isadora polishes. Meadow looks particularly nice, but the other two are pretty too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are not easy to come by - but O love them too :)

      Slet
  2. I'm so happy to see this review since I haven't seen Isadora anywhere else but my native Sweden - loved it! They are all very pretty but I think it would have to be Meadow for me since I've got so many blue and lilac ones :o)

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Meadow is a very pretty green - and fortunately they are available outside of Sweden too, in Germany they are easily found :)

      Slet
  3. all these colours look so fresh!

    SvarSlet
  4. These colours are so you! And so pretty on you too! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So me indeed - and so not you LOL - thanks my friend!

      Slet
  5. Utroligt smukke pasteller !! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ja, de er bare så smukke, det er godt at møde andre pastel-fans :)

      Slet
  6. Meadow is so pretty :) I'm wondering this brand because you are always swatching gorgeous colours.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should try it out, I love their colors :)

      Slet
  7. love green shade its so pretty...btw all of them is gorgeous shades..:)

    SvarSlet
  8. Such lovely soft shades! That blue is especially gorgeous! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  9. I like all of them :-) "Miami Blue - I love this shade of blue - and admit that I have a lot of look-a-likes" - exactly my words! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. hahaha - you cannot have too much of a good thing, right ;)

      Slet
  10. These are so pretty! I love all 3!

    SvarSlet
  11. Miami Blue = so pretty... I gotta dig up my light blues!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You do that, I never get tired of mine :)

      Slet
  12. They look so nice!

    SvarSlet
  13. Beautiful colors - all 3 of them! and I especially like that they are by IsaDora, I love their polishes :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love them too, it's such a lovely quality!

      Slet
  14. These are so pretty! IsaDora is not easy to come by here but I do have a few of them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love them so much too, so I'm glad you found some :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...