Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 26. august 2013

Picture Polish swatches: Sky, Tiffany and Whimsy

Today I have three gorgeous light colors from Picture Polish for you, the 2 cremes Sky and Tiffany and Whimsey with a gorgeous amount of flecks...
All three are shown in two easy coats, as always the formula is flawless and the dry time is quick - what's not to like about that...?

Sky is a beautiful whitened pastel blue, very pretty and delicate - yet you are not in doubt this is blue...

Tiffany is not your traditional Tiffany blue - it's a super pretty pastel mint cream...

Whimsy is one of the blogger colaboration polishes, this time it's Neverland Nail Blog. I LOVE it, the blue shade is amazing and the golden flecks/shimmer makes it irresistible...

Do you have a favorite among these...

I bought these from Pretty Polish!

34 kommentarer:

  1. They are looks good on your nail :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I really like the tiffanys' color :)

    SvarSlet
  3. what a pretty shade tiffany is!

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh my gosh these are GORGEOUS! I'm loving Tiffany so much it's absolutely stunning. Perfect swatches lady! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are so gorgeous, I'm happy you like them :)

      Slet
  5. Love the colors! Tiffany <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh-My-God! *-*
    Whimsy is something... terrific! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I fully agree, I wish it had my name on it :)

      Slet
  7. Definitely Whimsy, but I like them all! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Gorgeous shades....my favourite is Tiffany ...:)

    SvarSlet
  9. Tiffany is jawsdroppingly gorgeous, but Sky looks very nice on you too.

    SvarSlet
  10. They both look amazing! I love how Whimsy looks water-like...to me anyway hehe :D

    SvarSlet
  11. Whimsy would also be my choice of the three, but they all look really lovely on you. Maria-colours, that's what they are :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, they really are true Maria colors, you know me so well ;)

      Slet
  12. These swathces are lovely! I like the one with the subtle shimmer in it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like my swatches, thanks a lot!!

      Slet
  13. All three are stunning, Maria! Tiffany and Whimsy are on my wishlist, and seeing them on you just convinces me that I must get them soon! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are indeed, and yes, I agree, you should ;)

      Slet
  14. All of them look so nice! :)

    SvarSlet
  15. what can i say, my heart goes to tiffany :D

    SvarSlet
  16. My favourite is Tiffany.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...