Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 3. august 2013

Priti Nyc swatches: St. Catherinne's Lace, Moonstone Cactus, King George Aster and Fairy Moss

Today I am going to show you some Priti Nyc swatches of colors that you not normally see me wear...
They all came from the set of 12 Priti Nyc polishes that I won in Elena's Gewinspiel :)

First we have St. Catherinne's Lace in two coats, no top coat. It's a metallic silvery sand, slightly prone to brush strokes, but manageable even for me....

Next we have Moonstone Cactus, also in two coats and no top coat. It's a dusty, grey-toned petrol blue - or greyish-teal cream, very easy to apply....

King George Aster, again in 2 coats and without a top coat. It's a metallic blackened teal, dark grey leaning polish, prone to brush strokes - and let's just say that George and I never became friends ;)

Finally we have Fairy Moss in 2 coats and without a top coat. The colors is a nutty-chocolate-ly brown, it has a very nice formula and look at the shine...

30 kommentarer:

  1. Moonstone Cactus is so pretty colour :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think there are really many who love that type of color :)

      Slet
  2. I second that: moonstone cactus looks gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  3. Fairy moss is great color, love it!

    SvarSlet
  4. I like the dustiness of Moonstone cactus.

    SvarSlet
  5. Well, all the polishes can't be pastel yellow, can they? Hahaha!!! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No some has to be teal and glitters, don't they ;)

      Slet
  6. St. Catherinne's Lace is really pretty... it's such a classy metallic. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think so too, it's my favorite of these!

      Slet
  7. Beautiful swatches! I love the name and look of King George Aster :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sure he is pleased to hear that after me not liking him ;) - but yes, his name is fun, actually it's a flower name :)

      Slet
  8. Fairy Moss is so beautiful! i like it a lot

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you are lucky to be able to wear brown :)

      Slet
  9. Moonstone Cactus is my favourite :)

    SvarSlet
  10. Moonstone Cactus looks great :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's beginning to look like a sure winner :)

      Slet
  11. I don't have doubts, definitely Moonstone Cactus! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel it looks so gloomy against my skin - but I see how many of you love it :)

      Slet
  12. I'm sorry you didn't like K George A, I really like it!
    Brush strokes can be disappointing but its colour is just superb

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, Goorge and I respect each other, but went our separate ways ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...