Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 23. august 2013

Ombre Haze with abstract flowers and doodling

The base colors in this abstract floral ombre is the set called Original Ombre in thecolors “Haze”  from The New Black - I showed the ombre alone right HERE.
When I received the ombre set in Haze for review, I also received the silver striper. I painted some random stripes with it, and with acrylic craft color, I painted some flowers. I topcoated with Seche Vite.
Grundfarverne i denne abstrakte blomster ombre er sættet, der hedder Original Ombre in thecolors “Haze” fra The New Black – og jeg viste ombren alene HER.
Da jeg modtog ombren til anmeldelse fik jeg også en sølv striper, se den HER. Jeg malede nogle tilfældige streger med den, og med akrylfarve malede jeg lidt blomster, før jeg lagde Seche Vite som toplak.

33 kommentarer:

  1. Oh! Thats color is my favorite :) love ♥

    SvarSlet
  2. super cute!! what a cute idea!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Jackiemontt, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  3. The silver glitter adds a lot to the final mani for sure - it's suits the pretty flowers so well! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hello my glitter-loving friend ;) - well I agree, it's a great addition here :)

      Slet
  4. Yesterday I had the same colors on my nails

    SvarSlet
  5. My favourites decorations are your ring finger nail and your thumb nail :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I like those too, also the index :) - thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  6. Love this one, it's so cute. Great ombre. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you do Ann-Soie, thank you so much!

      Slet
  7. Very nice !!Have a great weekend :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, and I wish you the same :)

      Slet
  8. Oh, this is such a cuteness ^^
    My fav ones are the middle and the little finger nails, maybe an accent with the second one and the rest with the first one might do my case *-*
    but unfortunately I think not to be able in painting flowers XD

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you think so, thanks a lot *Ky*!!

      Slet
  9. So beautiful! I love the way you placed the flowers!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Traci, I'm happy to hear that :)

      Slet
  10. Dasies :D So sweet. They look lovely on purple.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I know you love them, thank you so much Vedrana!

      Slet
  11. Wow this looks gorgeous! That ombre turned out perfect!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it Roxy, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  12. I think it is my ever favourite manicure! *.* I saved it in my inspiration-folder too. *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww - Im so pleased to hear that - thank you so much IsaBella :)

      Slet
    2. I recreated this mani. :)
      http://vaniliamamor.blogspot.ro/2014/04/rozsaszin-atmenetes-szazszorszep-mezo.html

      Slet
    3. Aww, thank you so much IsaBella - I will go and have a look right now :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...