Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 25. august 2013

Chanel Mysterious 601 - Superstition coll. fall 2013 swatches

As promised yesterday and earlier today when I showed you Alchimie and Elixir, here I have the last of the 3 polishes from Chanel's Superstition fall 2013 collection.
Chanel Mysterious 601 is a cream in a blackened army/olive green shade - almost black in low light, but even there it makes you wonder what color it actually is.
I was pretty convinced I wouldn't like it, but I love it!
It is shown in 2 easy coats, the formula is flawless and the dry time is perfect, and it dries super glossy, so you do not need a top coat, but personally I always used one!
Som lovet i går og tidligere i dag, hvor jeg viste jer Alchimie og Elixir, har jeg her den sidste af de 3 fra 2013 efterårs kollektionen Superstition fra Chanel.
Chanel Mysterious 601 er en creme lak i en meget mørk army/oliven grøn nuance - den er næsten sort i svag belysning, men selv der får den en til at spekulere på, hvilken farve den i virkeligheden er.
Jeg var ret overbevist om, at jeg ikke ville bryde mig om den, men jeg elsker den!
Den er her vist i to lag, konstistensen og tørretiden er perfekt, og den tørrer med en fantastisk glans, så du behøver ikke en toplak, men jeg foretrækker nu altid selv at bruge en!

What do you think of Mysterious...?
Synes du om Mysterious...?

29 kommentarer:

  1. Love the color! It's gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  2. Now that's more like it. And the name is fitting. Very nice, very nice.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, yes this is clearly more of a "Vedrana" color ;)
      And I agree, the name is perfect for it!

      Slet
  3. Looks good on you! But it's not my cup of tea :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I didn't think it would be mine either, but one on the nail... ;)

      Slet
  4. My fav out of this collection. But Maria, you shouldn't wear such enormous dark colors ;DDDD ;P (sorry everyone - insider)

    Hugs
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. hahahaha, but *only* if it's a dark color you want too, right ;)

      Slet
  5. Pretty and I am usually not a fan of brown polish

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It isn't brown at all, it's a blackened olive/khaki green...
      But yes, very pretty :)

      Slet
  6. Oh this is really pretty! I usually don't like brown polishes and I actually think I don't own any lol! But I actually think this one is really quite beautiful! It looks fabulous on your nails lady! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Brown polish isn't so appealing to me, but fortunately this is a blackened olive/khaki green - I'm so happy you like it on me ;)

      Slet
  7. I'd pass. Not my colour, no-nope! :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I didn't think it was mine either, but it sure is ;)

      Slet
  8. I have something very similar in my Kiko collection :-) I think it is telling you to put something white and golden on it... some flowers? ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, golden for sure, and definitely flowers ;)

      Slet
  9. Very beautiful color!

    SvarSlet
  10. oh, you look so mysterious :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. YHHHH yes, indeed I do Zana, thanks my friend!

      Slet
  11. Wow, beautiful color!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...