Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 6. august 2013

Pretty Serious BSOD swatches

Today I have two swatch posts for you - I'm drowning in them ;)
First I want to show you swatches of a pretty serious blue - namely Pretty Serious BSOD - it's so gorgeous...
It is easy to apply, dries quickly - and it does not stain your nails...
It is shown in 2 coats without a top coat - and tomorrow I will show it with nail art....

I got this polish from Norway Nails for review, and if you use the code MARIA10 you get a 10% discount.
Jeg fik denne lak fra Norway Nails til anmeldelse, og hvis du bruger koden MARIA10 får du 10% rabat.

What do you think of BSOD...?

37 kommentarer:

  1. This is beautiful!
    I love a nice blue polish.

    SvarSlet
  2. That's a fantastic blue, I love it!!

    SvarSlet
  3. oh this one is truely gorgeous! I love how deep and shimmer it is :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's suck a deep shimmer/micro glitter, so pretty!

      Slet
  4. One of the most beautiful blue ever. A dream to apply and wear!

    SvarSlet
  5. This is one of the loveliest blue polishes I've seen.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it, and it was a lemming of mine too :)

      Slet
  6. Wow...this is pretty seriousely beautiful.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Exactly - and Pretty Serious is such a great name for a brand )

      Slet
  7. Wow, I just loooove this one. Blue is one of my favourite colours on nail polish. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's one of mine too - and it's difficult not to love this one :)

      Slet
  8. This color is so gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  9. I could cry. BSOD is in my wishlist since forever T_T
    I love it sooo much

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, don't cry too much - and it is sooo pretty :)

      Slet
  10. Pretty Serious BSOD is seriously gorgeous! :-) I think will could see it "covered" with some nice flowers tomorrow! ;-)

    SvarSlet
  11. It is indeed :) - and maybe - just maybe - it's not flowers ;)

    SvarSlet
  12. This is super gorgeous! I agree with everyone else! I love it!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It seems to have a lot of fans for sure :)

      Slet
  13. I need some pretty serious in my life. Ypu've been responsible for so many of my new... wait correction... old & new lemmings :P
    This blue has a great base colour along with some really interesting glitter/glass fleck. Thanks for the great swatch!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh I am so pleased that I created some lemmings for you - old & new - thank you for liking my swatches :)

      Slet
  14. Just. One. Word. Stunning!!! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...