Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 30. august 2013

Ugly doodling on a silver torch

The Base color is Priti Nyc Silver Torch a grayish sand with shimmer. I felt like random doodlings in black and silver, but then I didn’t like it and spiced it up with a coat of inm Northern Light Hologram Top Coat Silver, and then I started to wonder what it would look like with two coats – and here is the result. It’s both a bit weird, but also a little cool maybe, you decide :)
Grundfarven er den grålige sand Priti Nyc Silver Torch. Jeg havde lyst til lidt tilfældige skriblerier i sort og sølv, men så kunne jeg ikke li’ det og tænkte, hvordan det mon ville se ud med inm Northern Light Hologram Top Coat Silver, og da det første lag var lagt, tænkte jeg hvordan det mon ville se ud med to lag. Det er både lidt mærkeligt, men måske også en lille smule cool – hvad synes du???

33 kommentarer:

  1. So diffrent to see from you Maria, like it!

    SvarSlet
  2. Svar
    1. I'm happy to hear it Irina, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  3. I think it looks really cool with the glitter on! And I love the pattern on the pointer finger the best :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased to hear it, thanks a lot my friend :)

      Slet
  4. I think it's cool! It reminds me of caveman drawings. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Anna, I actually think you are right :)

      Slet
  5. I like the doodles on your index finger. And the glitter is stunning.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The glitter really was amazing here, thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  6. It looks different but it's very cool :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that, thanks a lot Kas!

      Slet
  7. Different from your usual style but likeable altogether. I'm not a huge fan of the base colour but the Northern Lights topcoat works wonders.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that - and I guess I used the glitters in an attempt to forget the base color hahahha

      Slet
  8. What a great mani, Maria! So different and totally cool! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Yun, I'm so happy you like it :)

      Slet
  9. Different and beautiful mani, love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, thanks a lot Goncan :)

      Slet
  10. NOT UGLY! It looks Urban, down town cool. Very trendy... like something to waer for an art show, or resturant opening... you know what I'm saying?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, I'm so glad you like my weird doodling, and I think I do :)

      Slet
  11. love your ugly doodling :D
    that silver torch looks great too :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you like it, thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  12. Hoppas att du vill vara med i vår nail art-tävling :)

    http://www.isadora.com/dk/competition/

    Hälsningar,
    Ulrika på IsaDora

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Det med online afstemning er ikke mig, der er det ikke nødvendigvis den med den bedste nail art, der vinder - det er den med flest venner....

      Slet
  13. I love your doodling! It's like little pieces of abstract art :D

    SvarSlet
  14. It's cool indeed :-).

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...