Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 13. august 2013

Picture Polish swatches: Freya's Cats, Shy Violet, Electric Dream and Lagoon

Today I have the 4 new blogger collaboration polishes from Picture Polish - enjoy!
They are except Shy Violet shown in 2 two coats, the application is as always with Picture Polish very easy and the dry time is really good!

Freya's Cats is my absolute favorite of these four - I love everything about it - and I have cats too, by the way :)
Picture Polish gives this description: "Freya's Cats was created with Sasha aka Nihrida
Inspiration:  Nihrida's love of Blurple and a goddess! A blurple jelly holo (scattered) that has NO glitter. Freya's Cats contains a holographic shimmer that enhances this vibrant shade - she just shines!"
- I agree, but wouldn't call it a blurple, but a beautiful royal blue...


Shy Violet - 3 easy coats - Picture Polish writes: "Shy Violet was created with Rachel aka Glam Polish
Inspiration:  Electric purple! Shy Violet is a electric neon purple jelly holo (scattered) that has NO glitter. An amazing sheer finish that will dry matt so add a top coat to bring the glamorous gloss & sparkle to life!"
- I think that is pretty much spot on, but I find it to dry semi-matte...

Electric Dream dries fairly matte, and is described like this by Picture Polish, and I fully agree: "Electric Dream was created with Michaela aka Nail Polish Anon. Inspiration: A very interesting coral & song.... Electric Dream is a neon coral with gold sparks and
holo (scattered) that has NO glitter!"

Lagoon is just like the description by Picture Polish: "Lagoon was created with Sam aka Fashion Polish. Inspiration: Mmm well a hybrid of Jade crossed with Ocean. Lagoon is a turquoise jelly holo (scattered) with a subtle smattering of ariel green glitter designed to come alive with a little shake of the bottle."

Do you like them, and are you going to get them - or some of them...?

I bought 3 of these from Norway Nails, but Electric Dream came along as a blind passenger, thanks a lot Wenche! If you use the code MARIA10 you get a 10% discount when you shop by Norway Nails.
Jeg købte 3 af disse hos Norway Nails, men Electric Dream fulgte med som en blind passager, tusind tak Wenche! Hvis du bruger koden MARIA10 får du 10% rabat hos Norway Nails.

49 kommentarer:

  1. All of them are gorgeous! :-) My favourites are Freya's Cats and Lagoon :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are - and Freya's Cats is my absolute favorite :)

      Slet
  2. Oh wow, great colours and your pictures are really good. I just looove all four of these. They're really "my" colours. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words - and they are sooo pretty :)

      Slet
  3. Your beautiful swatches make me want all of them :))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks so much - or should I say, oh, I'm so sorry ;)

      Slet
  4. They sparkle soooo much! Lovely swatch, thanks x

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh. My. GOODNESS! Sorry I think I just drooled all over my keyboard *.* LOL Love all of these but Electric Dream is definitely my favorite because, well, it's pink! ;) They all look gorgeous on your nails though! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I know the feeling - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  6. OMG, I just LOOOVE those *-*
    I would love to buy most of them (yeah, electric dream is gorgeous but I don't know if I would buy it for myself :D)!!! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are really beautiful - and ED, it's a bit too coral for my skin tone - but gorgeous anyhow :)

      Slet
  7. Wow so beautiful...love your swatches..:)

    SvarSlet
  8. I am glad there are some now they are doing where there is no glitter in them. Lovely - I agree with you (despite the glitter) on the 'cat' one in blue!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm not the biggest glitter fan either, but the shimmer in these is pretty and doesn't make it difficult to remove :)

      Slet
  9. Picture Polish has some stunning colors, these included! I don't have any PP's yet, but I hope to add some to my stash soon. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should Yun, but be careful - one or a few isn't enough, they are addictive :)

      Slet
  10. Ohh nooooo!! I like them all... why oh why?? Maria, I shall forgot I saw this post, ha! lol Kisses,

    Cristina
    P.S: Did you see the email I sent you almost 2 weeks ago?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, I am so sorry to lead you astrey - and please forget, at once ;)
      *blushing* I'm so sorry, I forgot to get back to you, life has been hectic - but the short answer is yes, of course, will try to reply today :)

      Slet
  11. Those are all so pretty!

    SvarSlet
  12. Lagoon and Freya's cat are on the wishlist. The purple is pretty too, but I'm so not a 3 layer girl ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ha, I kind of knew that - I know you too well my friend :)

      Slet
  13. These are all gorgeous. That shimmer is stunning.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, and the shimmer is even more gorgeous in person!

      Slet
  14. Maria, I don't like you anymore for having posted those swatches ;DDD, beause my Freya's Cats and my Lagoon have not yet arrived ;o).

    Kind regards
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, Elenea, I still like you a lot hahahaha - you have something to look forward to then :)

      Slet
  15. All 4 look really lovely on you :) I cannot even decided which one is the best in the group lol

    SvarSlet
  16. you can keep 'electric dream' and i'll be glad to provide a happy, loving home for the rest of them :D

    SvarSlet
  17. These are so amazing!! All four are absolutely stunning!

    SvarSlet
  18. Much as I love your nail art, I really enjoy your swatches, too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that, I enjoy doing them too after my photo set-up gives me much better possibilities :)

      Slet
  19. These are gorgeous!!! I love the shards in Freya's Cats!!!

    SvarSlet
  20. I love the first one the most :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is my favorite too - it's so gorgeous!

      Slet
  21. I think its awesome the picture polish works with bloggers to create some amazing polishes. I love your swatches... and I don;t know which one my favourite it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, but I doubt they will make a polish for me tho - could be sooo cool LOL
      Ah, never mind, I enjoy their polishes anyhow!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...