Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 8. november 2015

Colors by Llarowe Aubergine Dreams swatches


Colors by Llarowe Aubergine Dreams is from the Fall 2015 collection. It’s a gorgeous aubergine/eggplant purple holo with a lovely depth. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this dark and vampy purple..?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

27 kommentarer:

  1. I actually quite like it, but I chose to give it a miss anyway. I was afraid that it would be too dark for me :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is rather dark, but I'm so pleased I got it!

      Slet
  2. I don't like it. I LOVE it!. :D

    SvarSlet
  3. That really is a dream! :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  4. What an amazing and wonderful shade <3 wow <3 <3 beautiful <3

    SvarSlet
  5. This is really gorgeous :-D Great purple and I'm a fan of the aubergine - it's a very yummy thing to eat. Though I doubt I'd be eating this one lol ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I do prefer it as a polish - and not so much to eat LOL

      Slet
  6. How can one not love it? It's stunning. :D

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh wow, very pretty and dramatic!

    SvarSlet
  8. Wooowww....I just love it! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. It is very vampy and amazing! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...