Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 5. november 2015

Il Etait Un Vernis Pinot Noir and Cabernet Sauvignon, Grand Crus swatches

Today I have two of the Il Etait Un Vernis Grand Crus collection, both of course inspired by the grapes that named them: Pinot Noir and Cabernet Sauvignon.
I’m showing both in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Pinot Noir:
Il Etait Un Vernis Pinot Noir is a gorgeous ruby red holo with a glow from within. The holo is subtle and scattered. It’s very classy and elegant.

Cabernet Sauvignon:
Il Etait Un Vernis Cabernet Sauvignon is a blackened plum purple with a scattered, subtle holo. The holo is subtle and scattered. It’s vampy and beautiful.
I like both very much, they are perfect for days where you want to play “safe” with a classic and elegant polish.


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. They are both really handsome, but Pinot Noir is a favorite because it is simply magic.

    SvarSlet
  2. They are both stunning. :) I bought Cabernet Sauvignon, too. ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You also need Pinot Noir, don't you hehehehe ;)

      Slet
  3. Hi dear Maria, both nail polish are a love *__* And are just perfect with your skin tone!
    Very pretty =)
    Kisses

    SvarSlet
  4. Cabernet Sauvignon is too dark for me, but the other one is just lovely! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. This is really pretty, love the color and the depth.

    SvarSlet
  6. These are both just so rich and lovely looking!

    SvarSlet
  7. Cabernet Sauvignon is so gorgeous. I love it.

    SvarSlet
  8. both of them gorgeous, but Cabernet Sauvignon is perfect <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Wow....Jaw dropped beauties! Just fab fab fab..... <3 your nails are looking diva. :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Both are really nice but that red is just killer :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. Svar
    1. *wiping my computer clean* - there now, please no more drooling Kas :D

      Slet
  12. So gorgeous and so vampy both of them, they look beautiful on your nails! And my favourite is Cabernet Sauvignon!

    SvarSlet
  13. I have both (oh, alright, I was weak and got the entire collection) and I love them! And they stamp perfectly as well, so that makes them even better :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - in a situation like this it's OK to be weak :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...