Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 3. november 2015

Colors by Llarowe Wine & Roses


Colors by Llarowe Wine & Roses is from the Fall 2015 collection. It’s a gorgeous magenta/wine red holo with a strong effect in the sun, but it’s also very visible in different indoor light settings. I love it to bits!
You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite!
Isn't it gorgeous..?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram


24 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, it is beautiful. Perfect polish.

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow! What a beauty - love it!

    SvarSlet
  3. Seeing this polish makes me crave for a glass of red wine :) It is a stunner!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - me too, and it's just about dinner time here - so I'll have a glass - cheers ;)

      Slet
  4. I love the colour and I love the blue shine in it :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. That is so gorgeous looking!

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh wow what a stunner :-D Love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. That is so beautiful, I love it! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. i'm not big fan of wine or roses, but i really really love this polish <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...