Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 8. november 2015

Indigo Bananas Indigo Montoya, Fall 2015 Holographics swatches


Indigo Bananas Indigo Montoya is one of the Fall 2015 Holographics. It’s a dark indigo leaning blue holo (also kind of jeans blue) with a super strong holo in the sun, but it’s also very visible in different indoor light settings. You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite!
Isn't it beautiful..?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. It does have that blue jean feel! It's pretty awesome actually :-D

    SvarSlet
  2. Impressive blue holo! Breathtaking!

    SvarSlet
  3. That is pretty, I like blues like this one :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Svar
    1. Yes, the entire collection has a stunning holo!

      Slet
  5. I love it. It is dark enough yet colour is so striking.

    SvarSlet
  6. i can easily picture myself wearing it :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...