Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 20. november 2015

Glam Polish Sagittarius, Hypnotic Polish Zodiac store excl. swatches

Glam Polish Sagittarius is the sixth in the Hypnotic Polish store exclusive Zodiac collection, and it will be released on November 22.
Glam Polish Sagittarious is inspired by the birthstone for this star sign, the turquoise – and I have to say: it is a perfect interpretation. The gorgeous turquoise holo polish has gold shimmer and gold, turquoise and dark blue holo micro glitters.
It is easy to work with, and you see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's gorgeous - do you like it..?

It is released on November 22nd at Hypnotic Polish!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. I need to have that! :) It looks so beautiful.

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. It really reminds me of a turquoise stone! Lovely.

    SvarSlet
  3. It's cool. Imagine to do nail art on it to make it look like the stone :) Awesome!

    SvarSlet
  4. i love these combos of turquoise and gold

    SvarSlet
  5. Definitely a precious nail polish! =)

    SvarSlet
  6. As an interpretation of turquoise, it is very successful.

    SvarSlet
  7. Interesting and funky and different. I do like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. This is a perfect teal! I love this color!

    SvarSlet
  9. awesome, it looks like summer in its prime *.*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...