Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 26. november 2015

Glam Polish Remember The Monsters?, Darkly Dreaming coll. swatches


Glam Polish Remember The Monsters? is from the Darkly Dreaming collection fall 2015 inspired by Dexter. The collection has 9 polishes, all dark, scattered holo shades with ultra holo glitter and shimmering glass flecks. It is a dark blue, slightly leaning towards teal and petrol blue. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of this one..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. A perfect combination of color,glitter, flecks and holo packed in one bottle. <3

    SvarSlet
  2. It would go great with jeans :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Gente!!!!!
    Que maravilha de lindo!
    Amei.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  4. Unhas maravilhosas amei a cor arrasou
    Novo Vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06avCiMDYGA
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    SvarSlet
  5. gorgeousness *.*
    you definitely have the most beautiful stash on web <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, do you really mean that *blushing* :)

      Slet
    2. Hahahaha *mumbling to myself, ahhh, she knows me too well*

      Slet
  6. So far, I love this collection. :D
    It is a lovely polish.

    SvarSlet
  7. Beautiful, I love the depth of the blue shade!

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh yes, I can easily see it on my nails..! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. That's an interesting polish :)

    SvarSlet
  10. Nice polish and lovely sparkles :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...