Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 9. november 2015

Indigo Bananas Polish Of Unusual Quality P.O.U.Q., Fall 2015 Holographics swatches


Indigo Bananas Polish Of Unusual Quality P.O.U.Q. is one of the Fall 2015 Holographics. It is everything I can ask for in a polish – it is magenta, it is holo and the effect is insanely strong both in the sun and in indoor light settings. You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite!
Isn't it just gorgeous...?
No surprise I guess you by now know that a magenta holo is my favorite kind of shade!


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. Yes, it's very very very gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Great holo effect! So so curious after this brand!

    SvarSlet
  3. Gorgeous colour and great holo effect :-D A winner for sure :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. Ooh yes, that's really lovely. What a great looking polish! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. You are so right - it is pure wow material!

      Slet
  6. looks great, but this is really not my color... luckily for you ;)

    SvarSlet
  7. Beautiful holo effect and yes, it looks amazing on your nails! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...