Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 18. november 2015

Pahlish Litlte Red Light swatches


Pahlish Little Red Light is one of the Bespoke Batch polishes. In the bottle it looks a little orange-hued, but oh WOW, on the nails it’s bright red, like in a classic red. It is packed with glass flecks and even if it is a party to look at in the sun, it is very festive in all kinds of light settings! It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it gorgeous?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. What a vivid red here! I like it *__*
    Kisses dear Maria!

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow......that is one classy red!

    SvarSlet
  3. That is a really beautiful red, I like that! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Classic red! Just loving it. <3

    SvarSlet
  5. I like how bright it is. It suits you wonderfully.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...