Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 17. november 2015

Purrfect Pawlish Snow And Ice, Holiday 2015 swatches


Purrfect Pawlish is releasing the Holiday 2015 collection on November 20th. It has 4 polishes: Warm And Cozy, Merry Christmas, Snow And Ice and Sparkle Of Joy.


Purrfect Pawlish Snow And Ice has multi sized silver coated flakies in a shimmery silver-white base. To be honest I felt it looked boring in the bottle, but on my nails WOW – just WOW, it totally has that sparkly feel of glistening snow in the sun, it is so festive (the apparently black flakies are NOT black, it's my flash making them look like that)!
It was fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Purrfect Pawlish Purrfect Top Coat.
I like this glistening polish - don't be fooled by the apparently black flakies, it's my flash making them look like that..!

The Holiday 2015 collection is released on November 20 at Purrfect Pawlish - one of the generous sponsors in my giveaway!


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. This one is different and interesting, like marble.

    SvarSlet
  2. It is really like snow and ice. I like it!

    SvarSlet
  3. This was a real surprise to me too. It is gorgeous on the nails.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, it's fun that you felt the same way!!

      Slet
  4. Oooh, sparkly. :D
    It looks like fresh coat of snow and I like it.

    SvarSlet
  5. That looks interesting and cool that it's a two coater :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is indeed just perfect in a light shade like this!

      Slet
  6. This is wonderful, it reminds me of winter and snow of course, I love it :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. It's really lovely and I think it's aptly named :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. Seriously wonderfully beautiful... <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...