Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 24. november 2015

Glam Polish Doomsday, Darkly Dreaming coll. swatches


Glam Polish Doomsday is from the Darkly Dreaming collection fall 2015 inspired by Dexter. The collection has 9 polishes, all dark, scattered holo shades with ultra holo glitter and shimmering glass flecks. It is a gorgeous blue-toned purple with a night sky feeling to it.
This is another of my many favorites from the Darkly Dreaming collection. Do you like it?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. It definitely looks like a night sky.
    I'm still not sure about these sparkly holos. Yesterday's polish was gorgeous, this one is a bit too sparkly for me. Oh well, at least my bank account will be happy :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. On behalf of your bank account I'm happy, but I do think you would love it in person!

      Slet
    2. Oohhh... in that case maybe I should take a closer look :)
      *wallet glares at Maria, muttering words that should not be repeated*

      Slet
    3. Oh - take that wallet away from me, it will kill me :D

      Slet
  2. Yeah, this one I have. :) What I need is the rest. ^^

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. I like this Glam, its great :-)

    I made Hunger Games nailart at my blog.

    Have a lovely day :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. So far I like all of them. :D

    SvarSlet
  5. I love purple holo nail polishes, this one is also great :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Aaaaamazing <3 Really gorgeous purple shade!

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow, that is a pretty amazing bottle :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...