Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 22. november 2015

Pahlish The Heavenly and The Primal, Marco Polo coll. swatches


Pahlish The Heavenly and The Primal is from the Marco Polo collection, a Pahlish/Elevation Polish collaboration. Each of them released 7 different polishes + a collaboration duo, so 14 polishes + the duo.
The Heavenly and The Primal was the one, that really, really called my name, and I’m so pleased I got it. It’s a dark purple holo with a strong effect in the sun, and it’s also visible in indoor light settings. It was very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite!
I love it so much - what do you think about it..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

16 kommentarer:

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...