Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 2. november 2015

ILNP (I Love Nail Polish) Kings & Queens swatches


ILNP (I Love Nail Polish) Kings & Queens (old bottle and logo) is one of the Ultra Holos, and it sure is just that, in the sun it’s super strong, but it’s also visible In indoor light settings. It’s a gorgeous red-toned purple, I love it so much. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.Note: Today the ILNP bottles are square and the logo is different.
In my opinion it's just gorgeous - do you like it?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

23 kommentarer:

  1. What a beauty! It reminds me of plums.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That must be very beautiful plums LOL - I wish I had a plum tree like that :D

      Slet
  2. Their bottles may be different now, but I think polishes are just as gorgeous as they were and this one is one of the prettiest I've seen.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right - I love almost all of their polishes...

      Slet
  3. OMG Maria this truly is a stunner :-D Colour and holo effect 10/10 from me :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Such an impressive shade! It goes to my wishlist right now!

    SvarSlet
  5. I definitely love Kinds & Queens! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...