Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 22. november 2015

Glam Polish Truth Be Told, Darkly Dreaming coll. swatches


Glam Polish Truth Be Told is from the Darkly Dreaming collection fall 2015 inspired by Dexter. The collection has 9 polishes, all dark, scattered holo shades with ultra holo glitter and shimmering glass flecks.
It is a beautiful indigo/darkish periwinkle, a really lovely shade. I had the “starry sky” feeling while it wore this beauty. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Truth be told - I love Truth Be Told ;)
Do you?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. OMG Maria! I need some Glam Polishes .. They are always soooo pretty! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - no wonder it's by far the indie brand I have the most of...

      Slet
  2. Aaaah, I have two polishes out of this collection and darn... I need more! :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. This is really stunning dear! Hope you have an awesome new week.

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    SvarSlet
  4. One IMMENSE lacquer - it is amazing! And the other November posts are too :) I chose not to comment every single post today because I know it might be annoying (sorry <3) but here are my fav lacquers from this month in a random order: this amazing Glam Polish Truth To Be Told along side with its sibling Malice, Purrfect Pawlish Sparkle Of Joy, Cupcake Polish Araminta, Bear Polish Clever Boy and Pretty Hate Machine (Revamped), ILNP Sweater Weather, CBL Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun, Girly Bits Abracapocus, Love Angeline Boo!, My Indie Polish Blue Moon and Emily de Molly Cauldron Of Dreams :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I'm happy you didn't <3
      You really picked some very nice ones from this month, I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  5. Great polish :-D

    Dexter the TV show? I've not seen that in ages lol!

    SvarSlet
  6. Awww....that's super super gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. This is maybe a bit too sparkly for my taste, but the colour is lovely and I think you wear it really well.

    SvarSlet
  8. their polishes are awesome, i'm really becoming a fan

    SvarSlet
  9. truth to be told, i don't have any glam polish, yet, and it's a shame :/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is such a shame - you have to change it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...