Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 9. november 2015

Dollish Polish Welcome Foolish Mortals and Gothic Gala Lacquers Sanguine Nochte swatches

Today I have the 2 first polishes from the October 2015 Beauty Quartet Box + 4 – Halloween edition: Trick or Treat, a limited edition with only 50 boxes.
Philly Loves Lacquer and Smokey Mountain Lacquers celebrated their one-year anniversary of the Beauty Quartet Box by making a super-sized box – the BQB+4.
It included 8 exclusive limited edition bottles of nail polish from Philly Loves Lacquer, Smokey Mountain Lacquers + the guest indie makers: Rica, Dollish Polish, Gothic Gala Lacquers, Love Angeline, Girly Bits and My Indie Polish.


Dollish Polish Welcome Foolish Mortals:
Dollish Polish Welcome Foolish Mortals is a black jelly packed with multi colored and sized/shaped matte glitters. You can get it opaque in 3 coats, but I am showing it over a black polish in one coat with a coat of Seche Vite.

Gothic Gala Lacquers Sanguine Nochte:
Gothic Gala Lacquers Sanguine Nocte is a wine red with a beautiful violet and red shimmer. It was opaque to look at in two coats, but in retrospect I see I should have added an extra for these photos. I did as usual apply a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like them..?
I'll show you the next six over the three next days.


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. I can't say either of these made my heart beat faster. The one with glitter is at least interesting. The other one might appeal to me had I not seen such shades every year around holidays.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, we cannot like them all - fortunately there are polishes for all of us out there ;)

      Slet
  2. Ohh el primer esmalte es precioso!

    SvarSlet
  3. OMG that first one looks amazing :-D Nice nice nice :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, even if I'm no glitter person, I think it is rather gorgeous!

      Slet
  4. OMG Maria! There's glittah on your nails!!! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yessss, there is - enjoy this rare occasion :D

      Slet
  5. Welcome Foolish Mortals is so beautiful! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. I love dollish polish brand, it has some amazing shades with original names!
    Beatiful swatches, as always!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes they do - I also love the name of this one :D

      Slet
  7. love welcome foolish mortals, looks so deep :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...