Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 23. november 2015

Glam Polish Dex, Lies & Videotape, Darkly Dreaming coll. swatches


Glam Polish Dex, Lies and Videotape is from the Darkly Dreaming collection fall 2015 inspired by Dexter. The collection has 9 polishes, all dark, scattered holo shades with ultra holo glitter and shimmering glass flecks. It is a wonderful dark magenta-leaning purple, and you see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it - do you?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Love how it sparkles. This is a wonderful color!

    SvarSlet
  2. I reaaaally love it! :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. Dark red: check! Sparkly: check! Holo: check! Where's my wallet? ;)

    SvarSlet
  4. Lovely.There's depth in it.

    SvarSlet
  5. And again, it is a bit too sparkly for my liking, but colour is just gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  6. Gorgeous colour and lovely sparkles :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow, that's super sparkly. Nice, very nice! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. of course i love it, love the name too :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Wow, it is beautiful :) such a lovely shade ^^ I'm sure it is even more amazing in real life!

    SvarSlet
  10. The spark in it is hard to resit! <3

    SvarSlet
  11. So rich and full of micro particles, so eye-catching! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...